This is Our Process
So, what happens next?
- A detailed booking form is filled out and sent to The Bride to be... Contact us.
- The bride’s quote is sent over to us with all details; date, venue, numbers in the bridal party, artists arrival time on the day, date options for a rehearsal tbc.
- To secure the wedding date a deposit will be required – Pay your deposit here.
- Once the deposit is paid, a date for the bridal hair and makeup rehearsal is then arranged (both services at the rehearsal appointment).
- Changes are updated at any time throughout, whatever is required.
- Final balance is due two weeks prior the wedding date, a receipt will be sent on the same day the payment is made.
- Should the bride require extensions for additional volume or length The Bride to be... will colour match and have them there for the bridal rehearsal.
- The Bride to be... will have some pearl/diamonte bands, pins, combs etc. also a play veil to try for effect at the bridal rehearsal if required.
- If all the bridal party requires a trial The Bride to be... will supply pink cava and nibbles for four or more at no additional cost.
- The Bride to be... will not use images without permission from the bride.